Who we are…
Electro-Test and Maintenance, Inc was created in 1980 to provide a wide range of high voltage electrical testing and maintenance services. The western U.S. is our normal geographic service area, however, we provide services throughout the U.S. We station equipment in Boulder City, NV to better serve our Desert Southwest clients.
Since 1981 we have been a Cooper Power Systems authorized service center for reclosers, regulators and distribution transformers. Prior to the Lexington closure, our company was an authorized service company of their recloser product line.
In 1982, we became the Doble Engineering Company test instrument sales agent for the states of ND, SD, NE, MT, WY and CO.
Electro-Test & Maintenance is an Affiliate Member of the InterNational Electrical Testing Association, (NETA)
What we can do for you…
- Protective Relay Testing and Calibration Services.
- Substation Start-up Testing and Commissioning Services.
- Power Quality/Disturbance Analysis Surveys
- Infrared Thermography Scanning Services.
- Power Transformer Acceptance Testing and Maintenance Services.
- Power Transformer Vacuum/Oil Handling Service.
- Power Transformer Assembly and Relocation Services.
- Oil Analysis Sampling Services.
- Voltage Regulator Maintenance and Repair Service.
- Recloser Maintenance and Repair Service.
- Power Circuit Breaker Acceptance Testing and Maintenance Services – Oil/Vac/SF6 Gas.
- Switchgear Acceptance Testing and Maintenance Services.
- Battery System Services
- Fabrication Service – Switchboard and 19″ Panel Construction.